Welcome to Holy Trinity!
The Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church, Dallas, was founded in 1915 by immigrants from Orthodox countries, predominantly Greece.
Our first church home was in South Dallas at Riggs and Sanger. In the early 1950’s, the parish relocated to Swiss and Apple, where it remained until 1992.
The beautiful Byzantine Church of Holy Trinity is presently located at the SW corner of Hillcrest and Alpha in North Dallas.